Becoming a Member
Code of ethics for ESVCE members
ESVCE members have adopted a code of ethics on their AGM, September 2017
“When applying to become a member I accept the ESVCE code of ethics”
Please, apply for your type of membership.
If you are already a member, please log in before applying.
Full MemberIndividual Online Payment
Affiliate MemberIndividual Online Payment
Student MemberIndividual Online Payment
- For Bank transfer, please contact email@example.com to obtain the necessary bank details. A payment receipt will be supplied.
- The Annual fee should be paid each year before the 1st of March.
- Membership is cancelled if the member has not fulfilled her/his monetary obligations
- The collective application is valid only via a national veterinary ethological/behavioural association.
- The annual fee is 20 Euros and will be charged via the national group
- The treasurer of the national group will report all member details to ESVCE and will pay the collective fee to ESVCE by 1st March every year
- If you are not sure if an individual group exists in your country, please see our list of National Groups (LINK TO NEW NATIONAL GROUPS PAGE)
- The annual fee is always due for the year running from 1st January to 31st December, even when you pay later in the year.
Should you require any further details please contact us.