Becoming a Member
Please print out and fill in the individual membership application form
Full MemberIndividual Online Payment
Affiliate MemberIndividual Online Payment
Student MemberIndividual Online Payment
- For Bank transfer, please contact email@example.com to obtain the necessary bank details. A payment receipt will be supplied.
- The Annual fee should be paid each year before the 1st of March.
- Membership is cancelled if the member has not fulfilled her/his monetary obligations
- The collective application is valid only via a national veterinary ethological/behavioural association.
- The annual fee is 20 Euros and will be charged via the national group
- The treasurer of the national group will report all member details to ESVCE and will pay the collective fee to ESVCE by 1st March every year
- If you are not sure if an individual group exists in your country, please contact the ESVCE secretary at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The annual fee is always due for the year running from 1st January to 31st December, even when you pay later in the year.
- Please send your completed application to: email@example.com
Should you require any further details please contact us.